Defining your targets, developing your story and making the market: We help with all aspects of marketing.
Differentiate or Die*
Welcome to the wired world, where every day a half-million new websites are published, the average U.S. office worker receives 121 email messages, and the typical consumer is exposed to hundreds of advertisements.
In this environment, it's not enough to have a good story. The story must be told well (and told again and again) if it's to be absorbed by your targets and resonate.
The Corporate Storyteller helps clients develop and tell better, more differentiated stories. We develop marketing strategies and content that leverage interest, expertise and goodwill to create buzz, build brands and generate sales — so companies like yours can be understood and successful.
Our work is grounded in rigorous qualitative and competitive research and business plan review.
- Brand positioning, including brand story development
- Positioning statements and marketing taglines
- Visual/graphic identity, including logos and style guides
- Organization, product, property, service and URL naming
- Marketing automation/automated marketing and CRM integration
- Marketing collateral, including digital brochures, sales sheets and case studies
- Advertising and direct mail, including digital advertising and search-engine marketing (SEM)—We are Google AdWords certified!
- Database marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing, including blogging, for engagement and community building—We are Hootsuite certified!
- Franchise system support
- Media relations and public relations (PR)
- Social media engagement, including blogging, and community building—We are Hootsuite certified!
- Print and video news releases
- By-lined articles, op-ed pieces and white papers (Thought Leadership)
- Media events
- Media relations results measurement
- Case studies
- Success stories
- Customer interviews
- Blog posts
- Website design and development, including CRM integration
- Search-engine optimization (SEO) and search-engine marketing (SEM)—We are Google AdWords certified!
- Website retracking/remarketing
* With Respect to Jack Trout, a Pioneer in Positioning